Especially for Idaho Corporate meeting and incentive programs, Mackay Bar Ranch offers an idyllic setting for your groups to build morale and team spirit.
Companies located in and around the Boise, Idaho area would do well to have meeting planners place Mackay Bar Ranch on a top list of excellent venues to choose from. We can accommodate groups planning retreats and incentive events consisting of 6 to 40 people.
Mackay Bar Ranch is a complete destination for groups and meetings that range from small, intimate gatherings to incentive programs and executive retreats. We offer adventures that are true to Idaho, but with a level of service and luxury not previously known in the area.
We regularly host corporate groups from Idaho, and other western states, for unforgettable adventure, with all-inclusive lodging and adventure packages combined with outstanding incentive programs that not only motivate, inspire and reward, but also increase sales productivity, build morale and team spirit, provide education and strengthen loyalty for your teams.
Here are the top 10 Reasons your corporate group will LOVE Mackay Bar Ranch as a corporate meeting destination:
1. Unique backcountry location on the Salmon River with jet boat access that provides an experience your group will be enthused to participate in.
2. Mackay Bar Ranch provides an all – inclusive stay for your corporate groups including lodging, meals, activities and meeting space.
3. Stylish, comfortable lodging in private cabins and private rooms – each with private bathrooms.
5. Fun activities like steelhead fishing, horseback riding, jet boat tours of historical landmarks, nature hikes, yard games and other options off the beaten path in the Frank Church Wilderness for high-adventure driven group excursions.
6. Easy drive from Boise or Spokane area to Riggins Idaho (short distance from Vinegar Creek Boat Ramp on the Salmon River where we pickup guests) for jet boat transportation to our destination venue on the shores of Mackay Bar Ranch.
7. Breathtaking 360 degree wilderness landscapes at every turn plus the peaceful sounds of the Salmon River rumbling by.
8. Wildlife sightings & photo opportunities like Big Horn Sheep on the rocky canyons to sightings of other creatures like elk, deer, bear and bald eagles.
9. Pristine fishing on the South Fork of the Salmon River for catch and release cutthroat trout, and other native species.
10. No place on earth offers the plethora of fun and adventure that your group will experience at Mackay Bar Ranch.
If you’d like to learn more about Mackay Bar Ranch from guests who have stayed with us, please be sure to check our Trip Advisor reviews for Mackay Bar Ranch where you’ll find a collection of five star testimonials posted by guests.
Mackay Bar Outfitters & Guest Ranch would love to earn your business with a customized stay at our Idaho backcountry venue that is sure to please all members of your corporate meeting group.