Seasonal: Mid Feb to Mid March & Mid October thru November
Prices displayed do not include taxes or gratuities.
We do accept Credit Cards, a 3.5% convenience fee will be added to your total invoice when paying by credit card.
Groups of 5 or less:
PER PERSON PRICE: $250 per person, per night for lodging and meals. Plus, add the Boat rate to this amount.
BOAT RATE: Flat rate for small groups includes pickup at Vinegar Creek Boat Ramp at noon on day 1 and drop off at the boat ramp at noon on the day of departure. Guide, all poles and bait included.
2 Nights – $2400
3 Nights – $3600
4 Nights – $4800
Groups of 6 or more:
PER PERSON PRICE: Includes noon to noon pickup and drop off at Vinegar Creek Boat Ramp via the Mackay Bar jet boat, guide, jet boat, all poles and bait, lodging and meals
2 Nights – $795
3 Nights – $1195
4 Nights – $1580
We require a 50% (per person) non-refundable deposit to reserve your dates with us. Final payments are due at the time noted on your original invoice (different for each type of booking).
Because of the extensive amount of scheduling involved with planning a remote wilderness stay, we must strictly adhere to our cancellation policy. Please understand that once you book a stay with Mackay Bar Outfitters & Guest Ranch, we lose the opportunity to book your reserved space to another individual. We strongly recommend trip insurance.
If you have to cancel, deposits are not transferable to another date. If you cancel within the same time frame as to when your final (50%) payment has been paid, that payment will be forfeited as well. If . you can find another individual to take your spot, we can apply your non-refundable deposit (and final amount due payment – if already paid) toward that guest.
For Hunters – please see additional Payment, deposit and cancellation policy details sent in your ‘Welcome Packet’ at the time of booking.
Mackay Bar Outfitters & Guest Ranch has the right to cancel your trip, at our discretion due to adverse river conditions. If this happens, your deposit and all payments applied will be refunded.
Additional costs include:
- Staff and guide gratuities.
- 6% Idaho sales tax, 2% Idaho lodging tax, and a $4/pp, per day River Rec Fee (if applicable).
- Alcohol and special drinks (small selection of wines is available to purchase at Mackay Bar Ranch or you can bring special drinks in with you).
- 3.5% credit card fee (if paying by credit card).
- Idaho Fish & Game hunting and fishing license/tags (if applicable).
- WiFi is not available for guests. If your group would like to have WiFi available to them, please arrange with us in advance at an additional cost.