SEASONAL May thru Early September
Our Wedding Package pricing is ALL-INCLUSIVE and covers all essentials – leaving most standard wedding details taken care of so you can spend time with your family and friends!
Our prices include the following:
Your guests will meet at Vinegar Creek Boat Ramp – 26 miles East of Riggins, ID. Once there, they will load onto our twin engine jet boats (luggage and all) and be wisked away for an exciting and scenic 26 mile jet boat ride through the rugged and remote Salmon River – River of No Return Frank Church Wilderness. It is an adventure packed way to start off your incredible wedding weekend! The jet boat ride will take 1 hour once all guests and gear are loaded onto the boats!
All of Mackay Bar’s lodging (3 cabins, 4 rooms, 2 deluxe wall tents, and 1 River Suite) are available exclusively for your guests. Our lodging sleeps 28-34 depending on the makeup of your group (i.e. singles, couples, families). Tent camping (tents not provided) for overflow guests are permitted on the grounds at Mackay Bar. Outdoor showers, lodge bathrooms and an outhouse is available for tent campers. Ideally, no more than 40 guests is typically the preferred guest count.
All meals for guests while staying at Mackay Bar. Meals also include drinks such as water ice tea, hot tea, orange juice and coffee. We will work closely with you to provide just the right menu selection for your guests. You are welcome to bring all of your own alcohol – it is not required to buy the alcohol from the Ranch.
Guest Activities such as unlimited use of the jet boats for jet boat tours, fishing, hiking as well as facility use including volleyball, horseshoes, airstrip, and beaches!
Your wedding package includes all details:
- For up to 40 guests: rustic wood tables, rustic wood crossback chairs, upscale table setting (damage deposit is to be held on credit card for tables and chairs if using wood ones- in case any are to be broken)
- Paper products such as cups, napkins, plates, etc. for drinks and snacks
- PA system to blue tooth to any electronic device for music
- String lighting
- Limited decorations such as glass vases and shepherds hooks for flower arrangements
- Ice machine
- Fully staffed ranch to help cater the weekend event (cooking, serving, set up tables and chairs and wedding night dinner table setting, tear down, and trash haul out)
- Small cake for cutting along with pies cupcakes or cakeballs for wedding night
For 2 night stay
For 3 night stay
|The 1st 28 guests are covered at one rate including bride and groom (28 Guest minimum, or the price of 28 guests)||$839 / per person for a two night stay||$1,095 / per person for a three night stay||2 jet boats|
|Additional guests: guest counts in excess of 28 are covered at an additional per person rate:||$550 / per person for a 2 night stay||$645 / per person for a 3 night stay||2 jet boats|
EXAMPLE: Based on a 3 night stay for 30 people in your party, pricing would look like this: ($1095 x 28) + ($645 x 2) = $31,950 or $1065 per person (average) for the 4 day/3 night event.
You and your guests are more than welcome to bring your own sodas, beer, wine, liquor, champagne.
All trips other than the ones listed below: we require a 50% (per person) non-refundable deposit to reserve your dates with us. Balances are due 14 days prior to trip date.
Weddings: we require a 25% nonrefundable deposit to reserve your dates with us. Balances are due 30 days prior to the wedding date.
Bear/Cat/Wolf/Sheep Hunts: we require a 50% (per person) non-refundable deposit to reserve your dates with us. Balances are due 30 days prior to hunt date.
Elk hunts: we require 25% down and another 25% deposit (per person) on January 1st of your hunt year. Balances are due 30 days prior to hunt date.
Because of the extensive amount of scheduling involved with planning a remote wilderness stay, we must strictly adhere to our cancellation policy. Please understand that once you book a stay with Mackay Bar Outfitters & Guest Ranch, we lose the opportunity to book your reserved space to another individual. We strongly recommend trip insurance.
If you have to cancel, deposits are not transferable to another date. If you cancel within the same time frame as to when your balance due (final) payment has been paid, that payment will be forfeited as well. If you find another individual to take your spot, we can apply your non-refundable deposit (and final amount due payment – if already paid) toward that guest.
Mackay Bar Outfitters & Guest Ranch has the right to cancel your trip, at our discretion due to adverse river conditions. If this happens, your deposit and all payments applied will be refunded.
Additional costs include:
- Staff and guide gratuities.
- 6% Idaho sales tax, 2% Idaho lodging tax, and a $4/pp, per day river rec fee (if applicable).
- Alcohol and special drinks (small selection of wines is available to purchase at Mackay Bar Ranch or you can bring special drinks in with you).
- 3% credit card fee (if paying by credit card).
- Idaho Fish & Game hunting and fishing license/tags (if applicable).
- WiFi is not available for guests. If your group would like to have WiFi available to them, please arrange with us in advance at an additional cost.
- For hunters, meat and taxidermy processing is in addition to our rates.