SEASONAL June thru Early September
Our Wedding Package pricing is ALL-INCLUSIVE and covers all essentials – leaving most standard wedding details taken care of so you can spend time with your family and friends!
Our prices include the following:
Your guests will meet at Vinegar Creek Boat Ramp – 26 miles East of Riggins, ID. Once there, they will load onto our twin engine jet boats (luggage and all) and be wisked away for an exciting and scenic 26 mile jet boat ride through the rugged and remote Salmon River – River of No Return Frank Church Wilderness. It is an adventure packed way to start off your incredible wedding weekend! The jet boat ride will take 1-2 hours once all guests and gear are loaded onto the boats! Fishing, swimming, rock jumping are all part of the adventure!
All of Mackay Bar’s lodging (3 cabins, 4 rooms and 1 River Suite) are available exclusively for your guests. If you choose the Wedding package (vs. the elopement package), our accommodations also include our two riverfront deluxe glamping wall tents. Our lodging sleeps 24-34 depending on the makeup of your group (i.e. singles, couples, families). Tent camping (tents not provided) for overflow guests are permitted on the grounds at Mackay Bar. Outdoor showers, lodge bathrooms and an outhouse is available for tent campers. Ideally, no more than 40 guests is typically the preferred guest count.
All meals for guests while staying at Mackay Bar. Meals also include drinks such as water ice tea, hot tea, orange juice and coffee. Our Elopement package includes our seasonal summer menu while our Wedding package we will work closely with you to provide just the right menu selection for your guests (see link for menu options). You are welcome to bring all of your own alcohol – it is not required to buy the alcohol from the Ranch.
Guest Activities such as unlimited use of the jet boats for jet boat tours, fishing, hiking as well as facility use including volleyball, horseshoes, airstrip, swimming and beaches!
Your Elopement package includes the following details:
- PA system to blue tooth to any electronic device for music
- Paper products such as cups, napkins, plates, etc. for drinks and meals
- Limited decorations such as glass vases and shepherds hooks for flower arrangements
- Ice machine
- Patio tables, plastic tables and chairs for guests for meals and seating
- Fully staffed ranch to help cater the weekend event (cooking, serving, set up tables and chairs and wedding night dinner table setting, tear down, and trash haul out)
Your Wedding package includes all the Elopement package items plus the following:
- Rustic wood tables, rustic wood crossback chairs (damage deposit is to be held on credit card for tables and chairs if using wood ones- in case any are to be broken)
- Wedding night dinner will be served with full upscale table setting (not paper), cloth napkins, chargers, wine glasses and water goblets
- String lighting
- Small cake for cutting along with pies cupcakes or cakeballs for wedding night
- Along with the wedding details above, the Wedding package offers a wider array for menu selection as well as our glamping tents.
|The 1st 15 guests are covered at one rate including bride and groom (15 guest minimum, or the price of 15 guests)||$2000 / per person for a two night stay||$975 / per person for a two night stay|
|Additional guests: guest counts in excess of 15 are covered at an additional per person rate:||$1250 / per person for a two night stay||$875 / per person for a two night stay|
You and your guests are more than welcome to bring your own sodas, beer, wine, liquor, champagne.
See Below for a more detailed breakout for package differences:
Wooden crossback chairs as seen here: https://mackaybarranch.com/backcountry-wedding-destination/
Regular patio chairs, plastic outdoor seating chairs
Wooden tables as seen here: https://mackaybarranch.com/backcountry-wedding-destination/
Plastic outdoor tables (you can bring cloth covers for them if you would prefer!)
Wedding night dinner
Full glass, stemware, silverware, plates, wine glasses, etc. as seen here: https://mackaybarranch.com/backcountry-wedding-destination/
Plastic – (the nicer clear plastic plates)
All remaining meals (place settings)
Clear plastic cups/plates, provided by ranch
Buffet style for meals
PA system (you can blue tooth to ours)
String lights set up
No string lights
Limited décor such as vases for flowers, shepherds hooks, etc.
Lots of staff for helping for cleanup, serving, dishes, etc.
Less staff…this opens up more options for date availability
Cake purchased and brought in by Mackay Bar (with discussion/input by you)
Provided by you
You are more than welcome to bring in someone – if they ride up with you on the same boat, no extra charge. If we are able to use the photos for marketing, we will not charge for the additional person
Mackay Bar can help arrange pickup at a local florist for an additional price (in advance) and have at the ranch for you
You are welcome to bring in with you when you come
Boats & Guides
2 boats available for your group the entire time
Fishing, swimming, jet boating, hiking
Meals & Drinks
You can bring your own alcoholic drinks to the ranch and your meals will be selected from our custom menu (discussed and chosen from our menu selection) https://mackaybarranch.com/accommodations/meals/
You can bring your own alcoholic drinks to the ranch and your meals will be our Seasonal summer menu (created by Mackay Bar)
3 cabins, 1 riversuite, 4 rooms, 2 glamping tents
Same – however, glamping tents are not available
All trips other than the ones listed below: we require a 50% (per person) non-refundable deposit to reserve your dates with us. Balances are due 14 days prior to trip date.
Weddings: we require a 25% nonrefundable deposit to reserve your dates with us. Balances are due 30 days prior to the wedding date.
Bear/Cat/Wolf/Sheep Hunts: we require a 50% (per person) non-refundable deposit to reserve your dates with us. Balances are due 30 days prior to hunt date.
Elk hunts: we require 25% down and another 25% deposit (per person) on January 1st of your hunt year. Balances are due 30 days prior to hunt date.
Because of the extensive amount of scheduling involved with planning a remote wilderness stay, we must strictly adhere to our cancellation policy. Please understand that once you book a stay with Mackay Bar Outfitters & Guest Ranch, we lose the opportunity to book your reserved space to another individual. We strongly recommend trip insurance.
If you have to cancel, deposits are not transferable to another date. If you cancel within the same time frame as to when your balance due (final) payment has been paid, that payment will be forfeited as well. If you find another individual to take your spot, we can apply your non-refundable deposit (and final amount due payment – if already paid) toward that guest.
Mackay Bar Outfitters & Guest Ranch has the right to cancel your trip, at our discretion due to adverse river conditions. If this happens, your deposit and all payments applied will be refunded.
Additional costs include:
- Staff and guide gratuities.
- 6% Idaho sales tax, 2% Idaho lodging tax, and a $4/pp, per day river rec fee (if applicable).
- Alcohol and special drinks (small selection of wines is available to purchase at Mackay Bar Ranch or you can bring special drinks in with you).
- 3% credit card fee (if paying by credit card).
- Idaho Fish & Game hunting and fishing license/tags (if applicable).
- WiFi is not available for guests. If your group would like to have WiFi available to them, please arrange with us in advance at an additional cost.
- For hunters, meat and taxidermy processing is in addition to our rates.